ELK101 University of Elk Hunting

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't appear to be any current discount codes. Is it worth the $99? I'm going to do some scouting in a week and I'd like to read up on it if its worth it before I go.

ChrisS

WKR
Corey's calling videos and tips have allowed me to go from a decent turkey caller and completely novice elk caller to such a great elk caller that my wife says that I don't need to practice anymore!

Corey's calling videos and tips have allowed me to go from a decent turkey caller and completely novice elk caller to such a great elk caller that my wife says that I don't need to practice anymore!

hahaha same here, I'm only allowed to hone my newly acquired calling skills in the truck on my way to work

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR

I was pleasantly surprised with how much his calling tips allowed me to improve.

tommymo

Lil-Rokslider
I am in the middle of planning my first trip out west so I figured 50 bucks split between my partner and me was a no brainer.

Personally I think the way the content is organized is great, from a knowledge stand point I only picked up a couple of ideas, mostly on tactics and calling. All of the other content I pretty much had a good handle on from the past 6 months of just beating the internet to death. If this course was available six months ago when I started it would of blown my mind as it would of centralized all of the content into one location.

In any event its a value added purchase and I find my myself going back to it and formulating new ideas.

buglelk

FNG
Thanks again for all the support guys (especially Chad - he's been credited for referring 25 other hunters to the Course so far!)!

If anyone is interested in a sneak peek inside the course, the Chapter on Scouting with Google Earth (one of the more popular chapters) is open until noon tomorrow (Wednesday) for free viewing. I've received a lot of requests for a look inside, so here you go:

Scouting - Chapter 2 | Elk101.com | Eat. Sleep. HUNT ELK!

Attachments

• Google Earth_Feeding Areas_small.jpg
    Google Earth_Feeding Areas_small.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 87
OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
That was an eye opening chapter for a noob like myself, It's cool to see someone explain exactly what they mean while looking at it.

nvgoosehntr

Lil-Rokslider
That was an eye opening chapter for a noob like myself, It's cool to see someone explain exactly what they mean while looking at it.
It really helped me to learn how to get the data converted and onto my GPS!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk