Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the op shot it from 800 yards, and someone else was closer and got to it first.

It's surprising how many stories I have heard of laying claim to something shot by someone else.

I'm guessing something got cut short in the upload.

Is it possible that in the telling of the story, the poster had a full on breakdown??

Like really lost it, is wandering around in his backyard naked with his kifaru on wondering, if only he had manscaped that maybe the situation could have turned out differently?

Or perhaps it was his Vortex scope, we know it wasn't the Tikka.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Is it possible that in the telling of the story, the poster had a full on breakdown??

Like really lost it, is wandering around in his backyard naked with his kifaru on wondering, if only he had manscaped that maybe the situation could have turned out differently?

Or perhaps it was his Vortex scope, we know it wasn't the Tikka.
Rumor is that he was hunting with a vortex LHT and dropped it in the snow for 5”. It lost zero and he shot off his horns. He was so disgusted he couldn’t even tell his grandpa!

Travis907

WKR
Well………we are waiting patiently on the edge of our seats!

I guess he wants us to continue speculating the details of the hunt or he’s toying with our emotions!

I think he has read the threads giving him a hard time for claiming something that wasn’t his to claim in the first place and decided better off not pouring salt in the wound.

164 days ago, as the OP posted, was August 15th 2021, likely archery season. He says he shot it, but someone else harvested it. Sounds like it was still walking around when someone else killed it. I know in some states, if you remain "in pursuit" once you shoot an animal, then that animal is still yours, despite someone else finishing it off.

But, considering the lack of information, I find myself NOT appreciating the OP's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.