Everyone’s favorite Carhartt alternative?

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I have been impressed with my Arborwear stuff. Also would add a vote for Ariat. Keep pondering some Duluth stuff. Everyone I know that has it likes it.

Backyard

WKR
I thought only rich homosexuals bought stuff from Duluth trading co…..

Just joking……sort of.

Not since they held the Trumpy rally complete with his bimbo daughter at the Duluth store. They’ve been boycotting em ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
1620 is good and made in America.

I like my old Carhartt stuff that was made in America. New stuff doesn’t seem to be same quality

FLATHEAD

WKR
I have bought Carhartt T shirts for a while, and yes the quality has gone down.
Sizing now varies drastically also.

I've got some Smith work wear pants ...I swear they are the most comfortable work pants I've ever owned...that and I bought some shorts from red cap. They are some tough suckers.

DJB

FNG
Not since they held the Trumpy rally complete with his bimbo daughter at the Duluth store. They’ve been boycotting em ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another vote for Duluth Trading Company.

Trumps daughters event was at Duluth Pack.

Lately, I've been buying the Wrangler ATG line. Really like the fit and quality of the reinforced utility pant. Can't beat 'em for ~$40 IMO.

positivepete!

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the firehouse pants from Duluth, they lasted much longer than any other pants I have had and I really like the features. I will not be buying anything more from carhartt and I can't say I am sad about it. Quality has been on the decline for years.

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Also interested in an alternative to their bibs! I like wearing them at work (heavy equipment operator) in the winter to keep warm. I personally have to stand up for my beliefs by not buying their products anymore. Nobody stands up for what they believe in anymore. They just bitch and moan then don’t do anything about it. And continue to live like all the other sheeple

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
Well dammit, where’s a poor redneck that’s saves up money for good work pants supposed to spend their money. Not joking, I think saw a man bun in the last Filson ad…
Not surprising. They have a new CEO and are morphing.