Everyone’s favorite Carhartt alternative?

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a walls coat I’ve had for 2 years. It’s held up really good doing everything from snowmobiling to getting abused on the farm to hunting. My wrangler and ariat stuff has held up pretty dang good too. And I don’t know anyone who’s harder on stuff then me.

Backyard

WKR
So has anyone found a clothing company other than Carhartt, that they wear or have experience with, that actually currently manufactures all or most of there work clothing in the USA?
Asking for a friend.

Neverenoughhntn

Lil-Rokslider
So has anyone found a clothing company other than Carhartt, that they wear or have experience with, that actually currently manufactures all or most of there work clothing in the USA?
Asking for a friend.
No first hand experience… but if you want 100% American made and sourced, take a look at Origin Maine.

I really liked mine.
Maybe I should see if the newer ones have a bigger side pocket.
They don’t, same size as always. Big enough for a flip phone but that’s all. Fine with me though, more bigger pockets just make for a Reservoir for saw chips.

For those looking for a carhartt pant alternative to their standard brown pants, I’ve got a few pairs of mtn khakis in brown that have stood up to similar abuse. Caught them for 30$ a pair on Amazon. Been happy

grfox92

WKR
I've been working blue collar trades my whole life and have never owned a piece of Carhartt clothing. There are plenty of other options out there.

I wear the wrangler stretch hiking pants every day. They are tough as nails and have a fleece lined version for cold weather. I've worn them down into the negative temps in WY and been warm.

Up top I wear hoodies and fleece with merino base layers if it's cold.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk