Exo gun bearer experience?

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
My setup is similar to ChrisAU. Works great. I just hide the entire tail.

bcd0cab406e5d0e4af0bf23a47886819.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got my k4. And want to put a kifaru gun bearer on it. What gun bearer is this that has the try glide. And do you run the universal on on the bottom? Was hoping to maybe be able to install it to the molle for the nalgene

6.5x284

WKR
Just got my k4. And want to put a kifaru gun bearer on it. What gun bearer is this that has the try glide. And do you run the universal on on the bottom? Was hoping to maybe be able to install it to the molle for the nalgene
I run the Kifaru version top and bottom. I do have the universal as well, but in my opinion the K4 does great with the Kifaru version if you set it up this way and with the hip belt molle. I don't use the nalgene molle, but the wider molle section on the K4. I actually use the Exo weapon carrier system when hiking in the dark or for bigger climbs, and use the Kifaru gun bearer when I'm actually hunting.

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. I loved the kifaru gun bearer on my Kifaru. The exo one seems decent as well. Just not sure if I’d like to have to take the pack off every time to put the gun back in the carrier, but you’re really not taking the rifle off a bunch either. I’m mostly an archery hunter anyway but have been going with my buddies kids for rifle a lot lately and usually end up packing a rifle. If you could only run 1 which would you choose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the rifle carrier, works good when the bag is loaded but kinda loose when I’d set out on day hikes from camp. All in all, I like it, but I’ve never used another system so I don’t have much to compare it to.