Fat shaming guy update!

Taylord9

FNG
UPDATE! What’s up guys! I’m down 86 pounds and feel like I could sprint up Kilimanjaro with and entire elk on my back in the Kifaru. Or I could take my shirt off and use my extra skin to fly down the mountain like a flying squirrel! Still want to shed a few more but thanks for the fat shaming last year. I’m proud and to avoid you all asking, yes, my wife says it bigger now! She’s also so happy about me buying all new hunting clothes!

tony

WKR
Congrats. Trying to drop 15 pounds with diet change and get to 175-180. Was close to 200, never been that heavy

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Awesome man. That is phenomenal, and something to be proud of as not many people pull it off.

archp625

WKR
Excellent work my man. Keep up the good work. I am in the process of shedding some lbs as well. A couple buddies and I threw in some money and the loser say to go to waffle house for 12 hours. So a lot is on the line.

Mosby

WKR
Congratulations! That takes a lot of work. The most I ever got off was 45 lbs.

UPDATE! What’s up guys! I’m down 86 pounds and feel like I could sprint up Kilimanjaro with and entire elk on my back in the Kifaru. Or I could take my shirt off and use my extra skin to fly down the mountain like a flying squirrel! Still want to shed a few more but thanks for the fat shaming last year. I’m proud and to avoid you all asking, yes, my wife says it bigger now! She’s also so happy about me buying all new hunting clothes!
Well freaking done! Super impressive!

I wish I could take about 15lbs from you… I have to try to maintain weight which is fine until the fall hunting seasons, someone needs to make an 8oz 2k calorie drink that is not bad for you… that would be handy for me

What’s your routine? I do a mix of calorie counting, intermittent fasting, and hiking / walking / weights when I need to shed some pounds. As long as I’m accurate with my counting, and diligent with my exercise, I’m able to hit whatever weight goal I’m targeting. It can take a while, though the most I’ve ever had to lose was about 40 lbs at my heaviest.

At 6’ even, I try to maintain 180-190 and keep my body fat % as low as I can without obsessing about it.

The new hunting clothes predicament is a real struggle. Getting in shape has cost me thousands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwtravis

Lil-Rokslider
What’s your routine? I do a mix of calorie counting, intermittent fasting, and hiking / walking / weights when I need to shed some pounds. As long as I’m accurate with my counting, and diligent with my exercise, I’m able to hit whatever weight goal I’m targeting. It can take a while, though the most I’ve ever had to lose was about 40 lbs at my heaviest.

At 6’ even, I try to maintain 180-190 and keep my body fat % as low as I can without obsessing about it.
This is the only thing that works for me also. I’m a disappointing 225 right now so calorie counting has begun again. I’m planning on 190 by october. Why can’t we donate fat like we do blood? 😅

BTW congrats to OP. 86 is a lot of weight. The real struggle is keeping it off but you’re in a good place now.