Favorite/best headlamp?

aggieland

WKR
How do you get it shipped from California instead of China off the website ? If I deselect "Ship from China" it says please select a varient.. thanks for any advice.

three5x5s

WKR
under the orange bar select (local Wearhouse) then USA. It will only show the products you can order from California USA. If you are wanting this headlamp

D25LR Rechargeable Headlamp, with LH351D 5000K White Led​

it looks like its out of stock form the USA but you its on Amazon for $5 more, delivered Dec.15th

Dented

WKR
This place is absolutely killing my retirement plans.
Every time I log on I find something new to buy. 😅

Looks like I'm back on Amazon for another headlamp.

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
I'm wondering if someone can help me with a Sofirn headlamp. I am kind of leaning towards the sp40, sp40a and hs40. They are the same light with different lenses or leds and have that top strap which might be needed for the weight. Which one is the way to go? The other light that looks good is the d25l, d25s. No top strap but looks great other than that. Then again, same light with different leds. I don't use red and I like a light that has a low enough setting that doesn't blind me when I'm doing something close in the dark. I like the idea of a high CRI but not sure if it really matters that much. It seems that both of these models have been "upgraded" but sometimes that doesn't mean better.

twall13

WKR
I own several Sofirns at this point and haven't had a single issue with any of them yet. They are a great value option.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Jethro

WKR
In Sept I broke the charger tab on my Sofirn. My fault, not theirs. I plugged the cord in upside down and bent the edge of the tab. I just got a new one last week. Couple changes, the charger cord is type C, not micro usb. Also the on/off push button lights up different colors for a few seconds that indicate battery charge level.

OP
J

JCMCUBIC

WKR
I have one that gets used most every evening through the winter when putting hay out. Another that I use from Oct to Feb during hunting season. They've been great.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Old thread I know, but how are the Sofirns holding up?
I’ve got two, one older version and one newer. The newer is a little brighter. Both of mine are holding up excellent. Can’t see any reason to spend more on a headlamp. Especially considering if you buy one extra battery of Amazon I don’t think you could run out of light for a moderate length trip

Dbaer282

FNG
Peax
It’s rechargeable and goes quite a while on a charge. Put on a lot of light . I do carry a spare rechargeable battery for it in case I need one. Great light.