Favorite Bore Cleaner??

BCD

WKR
I have a new xbolt that I plan on shooting in the next couple weeks. Can anyone recommend a bore cleaner? Is there something out there that’s effective for powder, copper, carbon, etc without having to use multiple products?

Thank you!

mmac

WKR
I can honestly say I have tried everything and wipeout is by far the easiest and best.

OP
B

BCD

WKR
The wipeout foaming cleaner that comes in a 5 ounce can. Is that the one?

Wrench

WKR
I've cleaned many guns that guys call clean with a foul out 3 system. It will blow your mind what that thing can do.

It'll pull copper from the metal and leave all of the carbon to be pushed out in a goo.

Solution is tough to find but easy to make. If you can find or make one....you should. They're simply amazing.

mmac

WKR
Not sure the size, but wipeout foaming bore cleaner. Get the applicator nozzle for $4 at Midway and put it in the breech and give quick squirt. Foam will come out the muzzle and let it sit for an hour. Run through 5-7 patches, and repeat until the come out clean. You can leave it overnight as well, but let muzzle sit below the breech so that it will run out the muzzle when it turns to liquid.