Favorite Bourbon Opinions

I paid $80 for the other bottle. I agree it sucks, but I save it up for special occasions .. so it lasts me a while and it spread the cost out! :)

I found a bottle today at my local liquor store and paid $75. I don’t think that, or even $80 is a bad price for it. Supply and demand unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buffalo trace and elijah craig also wild turkey rare breed are great. Scotch is a tad better imo🥃

20200717_194954.jpg

Ohhhh my....... this punches FAR above its cost ($38.99 locally)
I've avoided it for a while because of the bottle. I always figure that a good portion of the cost goes into the fancy glassware, but this. This is exceptionally good for a sub $60 bourbon. Not too sweet, nicely spiced (as in, actual spice flavors, not 'hot') with a very warm & mellow aftertaste.
This is DEFINITELY going on my regular buy list.

View attachment 198196

Ohhhh my....... this punches FAR above its cost ($38.99 locally)
I've avoided it for a while because of the bottle. I always figure that a good portion of the cost goes into the fancy glassware, but this. This is exceptionally good for a sub $60 bourbon. Not too sweet, nicely spiced (as in, actual spice flavors, not 'hot') with a very warm & mellow aftertaste.
This is DEFINITELY going on my regular buy list.
All their stuff is good, regular proof, Barrell proof, small batch, bib.....

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

I don’t always drink bourbon, but when I do it is Evan Williams. I am staring to understand why my brother calls me Uncle Eddie from Christmas Vacation.

I also vote weller 12 or the full proof! Now I’m just waiting to get my hands on the single barrel.....it just started shipping out last week

This week at fish camp (subsistience fishing in alaska for the win!) I bought a bottle of Russell’s Reserve to share. This is now my favorite bottle. Get it locally for $37 on sale.

Attachments

• A2CCC687-9FCB-49AA-8C7F-FF940EF3EBDD.jpeg
    A2CCC687-9FCB-49AA-8C7F-FF940EF3EBDD.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 7964C48A-EBA4-4CA7-B3CB-F6B9AB3A6000.jpeg
    7964C48A-EBA4-4CA7-B3CB-F6B9AB3A6000.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 46
Bulliet and Buffalo Trace are my favorites sub $30.

Above $30 Elijah Craig barrel proof (or really any of the barrel proofs) and currently William McKenna 10yr

It’s a shame that some of you guys outside of the south who like buffalo trace and bulleit can’t get Old Charter! Very similar and an Excellent bourbon!

Back