Favorite road music

CorbLand

WKR
GNR, AC/DC, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, sprinkle in a little Korn or Pandera, maybe some Rage Against the Machine (before they became Rage WITH the Machine) but my taste is very wide ranging. May catch me listening to some 90's rap or some Alt Country like the Dead South or Reckless Kelly or Turnpike Troubadours. Also 90's country, I'm a mess boys
Your well rounded, not a mess. Except the rap part, you forced me to think a little less of you for that but it is 90s rap, so only knocked you down a peg maybe two.

GNR, AC/DC, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, sprinkle in a little Korn or Pandera, maybe some Rage Against the Machine (before they became Rage WITH the Machine) but my taste is very wide ranging. May catch me listening to some 90's rap or some Alt Country like the Dead South or Reckless Kelly or Turnpike Troubadours. Also 90's country, I'm a mess boys
If you like Rage, Tom Morello has a roaming show on XM called Radio Comadante. The music variation between the different channels that he happens to be hosting that day is kind of interesting. He has some cool stories as well. I'm not a fan of RATM at all but Morello is an incredible musician. As for road music, Slayer (The greatest weapon against the dirty smelly hippies) or any of the Big 4.

Weldor

WKR
Anything that keeps me awake. Podcast's are tough for me . Very monotone.

KurtR

WKR
Depends on the day i can go from CCR and the Doors to Snoop and WuTang or Lamb or God to a little Miley Cyrus party in the USA. The only thing is 90's country very rarely gets a play

WCB

WKR
Basically everything except for stuff currently played on the radio and honestly very few from the last 10 years or so. Country, rock, metal, whatever Croce and Lightfoot would fall into. Western swing, real western music (cowboy songs).

I'll listen to a podcast...MAYBE a hunting podcast, mostly historical or comedy. Hunting podcasts are general just the same shit recycled over and over.

dtrkyman

WKR
You name it, I may go from Joni Mitchell to Slayer then Mos Def. I avoid most pop music other than that it is a free for all.