Federal ammo being discontinued?

zacattack

WKR
I just got about 7 or 8 notifications from midway saying a bunch of federal ammo is being discontinued.
Any ideas as to what is happening?

CHSD

WKR
I dont know for certain but are they rebranding everything? Seems like alot of stuff is now meat eater ammo.

At our local stores the 22lr that’s available is the Meat Eater ammo.
Kind of odd walking out of the store with that trying not to look like too much of a fan boy, but it’s the only option right now.

In the end it’s just the standard CCI mini mag 36grn hp, just with a dudes picture on the box.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Kind of odd walking out of the store with that trying not to look like too much of a fan boy, but it’s the only option right now.

In the end it’s just the standard CCI mini mag 36grn hp, just with a dudes picture on the box.

I got Ted nugent Ammo once because it was all the shop had...

Startin to get outta hand. Before you know it, you'll pull a box of your 30 year old stuff out for fun and you'll see that those guys snuck in and rebranded your ammo right under your nose

It's the only thing I've seen left for awhile. Federal trophy copper meat eater edition, $100/box 416 Rigby, and 5mm Remington from 1985

Rokbar

WKR

Used to be Troy Landry. Swamp people. Rinella must be better at speaking English???

MThuntr

WKR
I just got about 7 or 8 notifications from midway saying a bunch of federal ammo is being discontinued.
Any ideas as to what is happening?
I tend to agree with everyone else it's all part of a rebranding/restyling for Federal to keep up with what's cool. Gotta put a cool trendy name on the same box of ammo so they can justify the 15% bump in cost.