Few clips from Utah LE archery

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Followed a buddy for 10 days with a Utah tag. Had several close calls, but wasn't able to punch his tag.

OP
lang

lang

Lil-Rokslider
It's on Wasatch a LE unit that is managed for quantity with tons of tags that has gotten lots of bad internet exposure last few years with a huge increase in cow tags of late. Don't think Utahns realize how good their worst LE unit compared to OTC stuff.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's on Wasatch a LE unit that is managed for quantity with tons of tags that has gotten lots of bad internet exposure last few years with a huge increase in cow tags of late. Don't think Utahns realize how good their worst LE unit compared to OTC stuff.
I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the Wasatch is better than a Spike tag or the other shitty any bull units that make up Utah OTC.
Just so you know residents have to choose between elk deer or antelope, they can only apply for one of those species per year and can't get points for any of the other species that year either . It currently takes 6 years to draw archery Wasatch and then it's a 5 year wait before you can even apply for elk again. So yes an 11 year investment comes with a few expectations.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
lang

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I know, its all perspective and expectations. We actually put in as a group and had 19 points combined and didn't get drawn. June they called with a turned in tag and my buddy got it cause he only had a few points and twenty years on me.