First Lite 2024 Western Offerings

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
For those that are interested in curious, First Lite's 2024 for western hunting is now posted on their webpage for browsing! It's worth a glance.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
The Yuma shirt looks interesting, moving to AL this summer and am working on my hot/warm weather setup. Originally was going to go with the Sitka Equinox Guard hoody, but lots more solid color options from FL.

Some cool pieces. Looks like they are taking on the kuiu Tiburon for hot weather pants.

Looking forward t these but overall, I would have preferred to see Ol Cal model more of the collection. That guy is a dang sexual 🦖🦖🦖. i assume they can’t afford him ever since his OnlyFans page has really taken off. It is a shame.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been wearing varying versions of the 308 pant for the last 2 seasons and I'm very happy with where it landed, especially for women. I've always opted to wear mens pants because of the sizing and fit issues for me in the women's line, but now that has changed. Both the lined and regular versions are simple, sleek and comfortable. Hope you guys like them. I've used the other new products this last year as well if anyone has any questions.

I've been wearing varying versions of the 308 pant for the last 2 seasons and I'm very happy with where it landed, especially for women. I've always opted to wear mens pants because of the sizing and fit issues for me in the women's line, but now that has changed. Both the lined and regular versions are simple, sleek and comfortable. Hope you guys like them. I've used the other new products this last year as well if anyone has any questions.

What is the Yuma material like? I have the Kuiu Gila and love it, but it does stink up rather quick, material is great in the Gila line I think. I have had the Sitka lightweight hoody as well but did not like it because it snagged fairly easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMundy84

Lil-Rokslider
How similar to the original catalyst pants are they?

sndmn11

WKR
Tell them they didn't spell explore correctly.
Screenshot_20240213-204215.png

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
Interested in how the Whitecloud compares in warmth to the Chamberlin. I'm liking the solid color options.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
8.9oz box baffled down/sun parka. Thank goodness. Chamberlain was always interesting but their colors sucked. Whitecloud looks promising.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is the Yuma material like? I have the Kuiu Gila and love it, but it does stink up rather quick, material is great in the Gila line I think. I have had the Sitka lightweight hoody as well but did not like it because it snagged fairly easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you've every felt an under armour tech T, it's about double that thickness. The weave is pretty tight so it shouldn't be too prone to snagging, I didn't have much issue with mine but I was in the alpine most of the time and not busting through brush. That being said it's a light weight set of synthetics so it's not like a brush busting material. It's a soft and very comfortable, sometimes I feel like synthetics have a clamminess to them but noticed that wasn't a thing with these. They dried noticeably quicker than my wick, as expected. I thought the shirts kept smells down pretty well, after they dried especially it wasn't too noticeable after like 5 days of wearing. My key takeaways were they fit well, very comfortable and they dry quick.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
How similar to the original catalyst pants are they?
The lined 308 pant kind of feels like the catalyst, but it's a different material. As far as thickness goes they're similar. The regular 308 is a thinner material, a little heavier than the original corrugate. Overall fit and sizing improvement from both the corrugate and catalyst

The lined 308 pant kind of feels like the catalyst, but it's a different material. As far as thickness goes they're similar. The regular 308 is a thinner material, a little heavier than the original corrugate. Overall fit and sizing improvement from both the corrugate and catalyst
Good to hear. I liked my old corrugate pants but they snagged a lot and got chewed up pretty quickly.

If you've every felt an under armour tech T, it's about double that thickness. The weave is pretty tight so it shouldn't be too prone to snagging, I didn't have much issue with mine but I was in the alpine most of the time and not busting through brush. That being said it's a light weight set of synthetics so it's not like a brush busting material. It's a soft and very comfortable, sometimes I feel like synthetics have a clamminess to them but noticed that wasn't a thing with these. They dried noticeably quicker than my wick, as expected. I thought the shirts kept smells down pretty well, after they dried especially it wasn't too noticeable after like 5 days of wearing. My key takeaways were they fit well, very comfortable and they dry quick.

Out of the new lineup what pieces do you find yourself gravitating to the most?