First lite black Fri sale?

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like they shut their phones off. Now you don't even get the option to leave a message

Error 502...... After not finding anything interesting on th Kuiu Back Friday sale I was hoping to get a shot at a couple of pieces of First Lite gear to go with my Sanctuary Jacket and North Branch Bibs. Guess not.....

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
Its just clothing guys. Buy it elsewhere. I can't get online either, but really, it's just more clothing you probably dont need.

atenjones

FNG
Its just clothing guys. Buy it elsewhere. I can't get online either, but really, it's just more clothing you probably dont need.

Yeah, and this is a forum about clothing. So, it makes sense folks would want to talk about it here.

I held off on the KUIU sale because I wanted some FL gear. Now, they’re going to be sold out of everything before I even have a chance to fill my cart. Which will mean I’ll have to spend more. I’m a little frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hflier

WKR
Anyone have a pair of Medium Seak pants in fusion they want to sell lol!

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
Super frustrating. After my $40 underwear blew out after 2 months, their expensive shipping, and now this debacle - I’m seriously considering making the jump. Wish I had pulled the trigger at KUIU over the weekend.

Two months is pretty good, mine were all toast after a weekend, I've thrown every pair I owned away. First lite was willing to replace them but I didn't want new ones that were just going to end up in the same shape

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
My order just went through.. for anyone else that gave up out of frustration, the website might be back up for a while

kjigou

FNG
Their aerowool boxers suck, to be honest; I have had lightweight merino wool from smart wool, icebreakers, other brands that lasted through 3 years worth of abuse. The 250 weight from FL seems to hold up better but to be honest it's pretty warm outside early spring/late fall.

Really disappointed that some of their items are basically unavailable and they’re having a huge sale. C’mon, First Lite.

Same thing happened with their 20% off whitetail gear back in october ... guess i'll keep hoping i can catch a 20% off sale when all the items i'm looking for are in stock in my size rather than piecing them all together paying for shipping each time lol

atenjones

FNG
Their aerowool boxers suck, to be honest; I have had lightweight merino wool from smart wool, icebreakers, other brands that lasted through 3 years worth of abuse. The 250 weight from FL seems to hold up better but to be honest it's pretty warm outside early spring/late fall.

Yeah, my $17 black ovis have been through hell for the last 6 months, and are still going strong.

Rick M.

WKR
I've been patiently awaiting a FL sale, and have spent the last few days building a kit out to make sure that everything is squared away in my cart and ready to go. I've been getting 502'd consistently since 9am. This has been a complete mess. I'm assuming by the time they fix their servers the items in my cart will be out of stock.