First lite black Fri sale?

OP
matthewmt

matthewmt

WKR
What a joke, is the discount added at checkout? Not even seeing discounts

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I hope they do the right thing and make up for this mess somehow. I just don’t understand how they couldn’t forecast something like this happening. As a customer who has invested close to $1000 into their product, to say I’m disappointed, is an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iBowHike

FNG
This isn't exactly unexpected. Their website is terrible. To be fair, so are most hunting clothing companies. I get that this is a bad experience, and they should have been prepared to scale, but this is par for the course. Give them time, hope your stuff doesn't sell out, spend elsewhere if this is a deal breaker.

beardedbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
This exact thing happened last year. All the stuff I wanted to get in the sale was sold out before the sale even started. Pretty disappointed in First Lite.

hunt1up

WKR
I had some things in my cart this morning and then noticed the prices dropped around 8:00am CST. I typed in my info and ordered everything just fine. Smooth as butter. Glad I missed the mess.

Rick M.

WKR
I had some things in my cart this morning and then noticed the prices dropped around 8:00am CST. I typed in my info and ordered everything just fine. Smooth as butter. Glad I missed the mess.

I waited until 9am because I was unsure whether they would add heavier discounts. I didn't know the discounts were already fully applied and ready for purchase before their "9am launch". Massively frustrating.

Edit - I'm glad you got your stuff though, forgot to say that.

Widgeon84

FNG
If you call them and are able to get through, they will not take orders over the phone either. I just tried that approach.

Rick M.

WKR
I give up. Tried placing my order consistently from 9am to noon. I'm a patient guy, but in this day and age this is unacceptable. Hopefully Black Ovis can have more than one server running for their sale.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
So what's the chances they let me return the fusion cirrus puffy I just ordered for a brown once they get them back in stock? lol Couldn't pass up 200 bucks for Uncompahgre and cirrus.

ChrisAU

WKR
So what's the chances they let me return the fusion cirrus puffy I just ordered for a brown once they get them back in stock? lol Couldn't pass up 200 bucks for Uncompahgre and cirrus.

Doubtful, I think the cirrus is being phased out and won't be made again. It was already 30% off before the sale. I think the prototype we've seen Rinella wear and one of testers here wear will be its replacement.