First Lite North Branch Jacket?

Jesse Minish

Lil-Rokslider
So I bought this jacket pulled it out and first impression was wow its loud. Fits great and seems like its made very well so I am wondering if will get more quite if I wash and wear it some? If I rifle hunted it would not be a problem but I only bow hunt and it is to loud for me as of now. Just wondering what you guys thought before I take the tags off.?. Thanks in advance.

moosemeat

FNG
I don't have the jacket, but seems guys have been saying that washing it does quiet it down a bit.

I don't get the loud you are talking about, I can draw and shoot my recurve with it on and not hear anything but my arrow hitting my target. I haven't washed it or hunted in it yet, but I don't think it's any louder or quieter than any other jacket I've owned.

OP
Jesse Minish

Jesse Minish

Lil-Rokslider
I dont know Justin but if I rub my hand across it or put its own fabric against its self and move it makes enough noise that across the living room my wife said thats kind of noisy isnt it?

Jesse,

After your last post I went back down and checked out my jacket. I never really tested it for any noise before and so I didn't really notice. Probably because I never planned on hunting in this jacket, I bought it as an everyday jacket. However, I ran my hands over it and moved my arms against it as fast as I could and I agree, it was pretty loud.