First Lite Sizing?

530Chukar

WKR
Looking for some sizing info from First Lite. I'd like to buy the Unpronounceable jacket and Sanctuary pants for a November deer/elk hunt in Montana and another elk hunt in Nevada in January. There is nowhere near me that carries FL but Kuiu is close by and I've got some of their gear and wear XL very comfortably. I'm 6'3 and 175 lbs, normally wearing a tall cut when available. Looking to make the move to FL gear so I'd just like to get an idea sizewise. Thank you.

FL runs larger than Kuiu per size on every item of theirs I own. About a full size larger than Kuiu.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You will want a Large in the Unpronounceable, maybe even a medium depending on your build. I am a little bigger than you and wear a L in all of their older styles except the Llano (XL). Everything that came out this year is almost a size smaller, so I wear an XL in the Cirrus and Vapor. I haven't tried the sanctuary bibs and I would rethink them unless you will be stand hunting 100% of the time. I prefer the North Branch pants for late season and pair with a Kifaru Woobie for sitting still (stand hunting, glassing, etc.). For reference I am 6'5" 240, 36" waist, 33" inseam (very long torso). Stay away from the Chama and Puffy Vest as they are cut too short for us tall guys. The rain gear is also a little short for my taste.

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6'1 230 pounds I wear a 34x36 in wranglers and I have large pants and XL tops. I have tons of room in everything to layer every piece of FL I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk