First Lite Uncompaghre Puffy Jacket 2.0 Thoughts?

GodSpeed1

Lil-Rokslider
Hello,
I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on this jacket for future hunting seasons for a while now. Just wondering what you guys think of it if you own it? Good for mountain hunting in all different kinds of weather (Rain, snow, Cold temps., warm temps., winds, sunny. etc. )
Thanks you guys
CJ

Last edited:

jlw0142

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a big fan. To me, it’s an all-around awesome jacket. Great for layering underneath or just wearing by itself, and the material is “body temp conforming” so it lets you breathe when you get hot. Sounds like a hoax, but living in AL where it will be 50 degrees at 8 am and 75 at 10, I have found it to be true. Only complaint is that the outside shell is not as durable as I would like, and I slightly ripped it on a branch last year after wearing it like 5 times. But that’s just about any down jacket, and this one is probably still more durable than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shwacker

FNG
IMO it's in the summer puffy category. Or more midlayer for when it gets really cold. The kind of thing I would bring as my only insulation in early September in the mountains but definitely not late October if any kind of sitting is planned. Similar to a lot of synthetic/primaloft puffies by non-hunting brands. My one complaint is that the neck is super tight when zipped up. I do like the microfleece in the hand pockets and the hood interior.