First lite zip offs

I was able to order this morning. Said coming soon but once clicked on was able to make my selection. Just to let everyone know

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure these things will go fast so I went and ordered the uncompahgre and a set of fuse zip offs for this year.

Adammn

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a pair of the kiln zip offs and a few other items I have been meaning to purchase. I have used the Kuiu peleton zip offs for a couple of seasons and love how easily and quickly I can put them on and take them off.

Last edited:
OP
J
I have never tried the zip offs but I really liked the idea of the furnace boot tops. I mostly hunt the mountains of Virginia and back pack in for a couple days at a time so it seemed like a no brainer to make the purchase.

Squirrels

WKR
I had some boot tops from them prior to them coming out with the zip offs. Hated those things, they just always ride up to my knees. Been better off to cut them off right at the knee. I will be interested to hear what you guys think of those. Please report back, especially if you had the previous versions of boot top.

ChrisAU

WKR
I had some boot tops from them prior to them coming out with the zip offs. Hated those things, they just always ride up to my knees. Been better off to cut them off right at the knee. I will be interested to hear what you guys think of those. Please report back, especially if you had the previous versions of boot top.

How tall are you?

How are the zip off full length to put on, when you get to your hunting spot. After you have walked in, with just pants, and you are going be stationary for a long time, and you want to put the zip offs on for the warmth?

OP
J
Received mine today. I’m 6’2” 225lbs and ordered an xl they are a little loose in the crotch area but fit right below the knee so I don’t believe they will try to ride up. But only time will tell very pleased with overall fit and finish though.

ChrisAU

WKR
I would think “boot top” in a western hunting lineup would cater to a 8” boot give or take 2” (I personally prefer 6” or so but I digress), not boot top for 18” whitetail boots. Haven’t gotten mine yet but I’m really hoping they fit my stumpy ass like the Kuiu ones do.

ChrisAU

WKR
Received mine today. I’m 6’2” 225lbs and ordered an xl they are a little loose in the crotch area but fit right below the knee so I don’t believe they will try to ride up. But only time will tell very pleased with overall fit and finish though.
Would you mind measuring the inseam on them? Btw I asked First Lite this very question twice and was told “idk” both times.