Fletching jig

I use the Arizona EZ-Fletch left helical. They aren’t kidding with the EZ name, it really is easy. You have to be careful when you’re closing it to keep everything aligned and I recommend hitting the arms with a Q-tip dipped in acetone to clean the glue off in between arrows. After I’m done I soak it in acetone for a bit then wipe it down.
I have the ez-fletch and really like it. i also like your idea on the acetone, as i've got some glue built up. going to try it, and hope it works on the old build-up.

Bump79

WKR

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
I had an EZ Fletch mini, loved it other than it added a ton of helical, vanes like AAE Max Hunters looked like boat propellers.
Tried the Bohning jig. Wasn't too impressed with the clamp mechanism.
Now playing with a Bitz. Learning how to set it up and use it but so far enjoying it the most. Might have to buy another EZ fletch just to keep on hand because it is quite speedy.

Attachments

• 20240128_091320.jpg
    20240128_091320.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
I have a jojan 6 arrow. Its great for production. For blazer vanes I had to use 2 vanes in the clamp because the clamp would roll forward and back of the vane wouldn't glue to the shaft. But with Max Stealth and Iron Will Hybrids I don't need to so that.

I have 1 helical clamp on the way to see if I can get a helical configuration but JoJan admits that the small diameter arrows are harder for the jig to get the helical set. I have 6mm arrows now so we'll see if it works

RCL

WKR
Been using jojan for over 20 years.
Also, have a bitz, but seldom use it.