Flush Cups - Can you still carry over the shoulder?

sndmn11

WKR
All the ones that came with hunting stocks that I have or free rotating and they irritate me, so I don't use them. Some day when boredom has won over other boredom, I will swap them out for rotation limited.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes, you can carry over the shoulder. In my opinion, in carries better than traditional stud locations.

I'm right handed. I like the forward cup on the left side of the forend and the rear on the right side of the butt. It works great with a bino harness being carried across my chest while having a pack on. It carries on my shoulder as well with a pack on as the traditional location in my experience. Added advantage, if you remove the sling you don't have things poking out from the stock to snag.

@SDHNTR traditional sling studs and the rifle at ones side as the gods intended is uglier than a lobsterback in Boston and for cosplaying larper premadonnas who think they are going to war with the Iroquois. 😁

SDHNTR

WKR
Yes, you can carry over the shoulder. In my opinion, in carries better than traditional stud locations.

I'm right handed. I like the forward cup on the left side of the forend and the rear on the right side of the butt. It works great with a bino harness being carried across my chest while having a pack on. It carries on my shoulder as well with a pack on as the traditional location in my experience. Added advantage, if you remove the sling you don't have things poking out from the stock to snag.

@SDHNTR traditional sling studs and the rifle at ones side as the gods intended is uglier than a lobsterback in Boston and for cosplaying larper premadonnas who think they are going to war with the Iroquois. 😁
Ha. Not bad.

SDHNTR

WKR
No issues with a pack. That said out west I normally use a gun bearer now.

I only use slings certain times, for the most part I want my gun in my hands.
This is actually the best solution. I rarely ever use slings anymore. Stone Glacier quick release for me. Slings are for Fudds, 😂!

SDHNTR

WKR
You guys don't use your sling to shoot?
I do on some of my OG rifles. Which is another strike against flush cups for me. I wear a backpack, so to sling it over the top of the pack means the sling is now too big to make hasty.