FNG from CO

tylerwhat

FNG
Newbie here from Colorado. I started getting in to elk and mule deer hunting 5-6 years ago, hunting public land in CO. So, far I've only gotten one mule deer. I started out casually tagging along with friends, but trying to get serious now and get my first elk.

Reactions: CCH
Newbie here from Colorado. I started getting in to elk and mule deer hunting 5-6 years ago, hunting public land in CO. So, far I've only gotten one mule deer. I started out casually tagging along with friends, but trying to get serious now and get my first elk.
Welcome

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

CCH

WKR
Welcome. Read the forum carefully and deeply and you'll probably find much that helps you.

OP
T

tylerwhat

FNG
Welcome,

What part of CO are you from? I am Broomfield area.

Archery or rifle hunter?

Denver area here. I started out with archery as that's what my buddies were in to. I'll admit I probably wasn't good enough with a bow the first couple years I went out. I've since been focusing more on rifle. I feel like I'm more competent with a rifle and my chances are better. Would like to come back to archery at some point though.