FNG from tx

North Dallas here. Didn't grow up hunting. Over the last 6-7 years I've gotten pretty deep into tx hog hunting the right way (thermal, suppressed, etc). Been into shooting for a long time and did a tiny bit of the LR comp stuff. Too much time and money tied up in that to do it regularly. Got a cancellation spot to go on an Aoudad hunt back in September with some buddies and I'm pretty hooked. I got (figuratively) skunked on that hunt to the extent that the outfitter gave me a re-book for next October, so now I've got a whole year to overthink it and I'm already all wound up. working on tentative plans for AK Caribou and a black bear somewhere in the next 2-3 years. Looking forward to learning more about all of this.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
S
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie
Man none of the other forums I’ve joined ever offered me a laurel. I’m not crying it’s just raining in here.