FNG from WNC, soon to be MT

Long time lurker that hasn't really had too much to say but, being primarily a whitetail/turkey hunter that will be soon be relocating alongside my girlfriend to Missoula while she pursue's her doctorate in forestry and conservation. The need for info and increasing my skills has been at forefront as I begin to dream of hunting near my new home. I've been fortunate enough draw a CO archery elk tag but, I'm still naive when it come to the demands of being a western hunter. I'm looking forward to becoming a more active member of the forum and trying to level up. I'm a fly fishing guide by trade and would be happy to trade some fishing advice or help you pack something out this coming season in the Missoula area.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new WNC (soon to be MT) member.

Eddie

P.S. @finsandfeathers Does WNC = Western North Carolina? That's the only translation I could think of and that only because I grew up in Va. Beach. :D

P.P.S @finsandfeathers You sir, have been awarded the FNG 🌟 for your doubly good intro of offering to share your outdoor knowledge as well as your labor. Well done. (y)

JMonty

FNG
Welcome and congrats on drawing an Elk! That's a dream animal of mine. I wish you the best as you prepare for the hunt!