FNG Spokane/Flathead/Arkansas river headwaters

Nevwild

FNG
Classified Approved
Hey Rokslide,
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I’ve been spending a lot of time absorbing the vast amount of knowledge that is on this website and these forums. I appreciate Rokslide’s ethos of rigorous, guerrilla scientific testing. It seems to be leading to better, more reliable gear, and hunting methods. I’ve learned a lot from what I’ve read in the drop test threads, the .223/6mm/6.5mm threads, and snippets of knowledge from variety of others.

I was born raised in the Arkansas River Valley of Colorado, currently living in Spokane, Washington, and regularly travel to the flathead valley in Montana to visit the in-laws.

Spend a lot of time in nature, hiking, skiing, whitewater kayaking, and hunting whenever I can manage.

Doing this intro post because I intend on creating a few threads to start asking specific questions that I haven’t found answers to yet in the browsing I’ve done here.

I aspire to contribute in a meaningful way, even if it’s just asking dumb questions, in hopes that they might lead to smart answers. 😂

Thanks for everything you’ve done with this site. It’s a fantastic resource.

nm_nomad

FNG
Welcome! I love fly fishing the Arkansas River, I'm actually headed out next week to fish it in Browns Canyon and below Salida. Beautiful area!