Football fans???

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crap finish, whoever called that last play for Cincinnati should be fired.

Didn't really care who won, but I was pulling for the Bengals. Oh well.
I did win two quarters on the squares board at work- so I got $500 going for me, which is nice...

Azone

WKR
That holding call at the end was a load of shit. Didn’t have a dog in the fight so the game came off a little boring to me.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
the refs stayed out of it, well that is until the final two minutes of the game

Cincy's run defense was nothing short of spectacular, ditto on the Ram's pass rush (in the second half)

Glad to see they finally decided to throw the ball to Kupp on the last drive . He is one of the best receivers/blockers in the game today. Rams or Bengals are not my team, but that was a pretty good game anyway :)

CorbLand

WKR
Was pulling for the Bengals. Refs straight missed a face mask from the Bengals so I cant give them too much shit for the last drive the Rams made but seriously no flags to 4 of them in the last two minutes...

Travis907

WKR
Was pulling for the Bengals. Refs straight missed a face mask from the Bengals so I cant give them too much shit for the last drive the Rams made but seriously no flags to 4 of them in the last two minutes...
Yep I agree, the face mask against the Bengals was missed but come on the 4 flags at the end of the 4th was a little uncalled for! Great game overall though except the outcome!

jmez

WKR
Yep I agree, the face mask against the Bengals was missed but come on the 4 flags at the end of the 4th was a little uncalled for! Great game overall though except the outcome!
Would the Bengals have scored in the second half had the facemask been called?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Sherman

WKR
Did you notice Ja’Marr Chase was wide open? If Burrow had another second or 2 to throw the ball it likely would have been for a TD…
I’ve been talking about that the past 3 days. Chase had Ramsey burnt. Makes me wonder if MVP voting was not required before the two minute warning, would Donald been voted MVP? Not to take away from Kupp, but I believe the voting would have been closer if not flipped to A-A-Ron. He basically did what Von Miller did when he won the MVP.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you notice Ja’Marr Chase was wide open? If Burrow had another second or 2 to throw the ball it likely would have been for a TD…
Yes, but they looked overly focused on a big yardage play that they didn’t have a quick check down for the one yard needed.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I’ve been talking about that the past 3 days. Chase had Ramsey burnt. Makes me wonder if MVP voting was not required before the two minute warning, would Donald been voted MVP? Not to take away from Kupp, but I believe the voting would have been closer if not flipped to A-A-Ron. He basically did what Von Miller did when he won the MVP.
He is a beast. Best defensive player in football.

CorbLand

WKR
Listening to Aaron Rodgers on Joe Rogan actually made me a Packers fan. He is one of the few in the NFL that actually speaks his mind.
Although I still dont like Rodgers, that podcast gave me more respect for him.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only a few games in, but it appears me continuing to root for the Bills might pay off :D