Football fans???

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I get the mass hysteria behind her, kind of.
Although I couldn't even tell you one of her songs.
I just don't get the NFL showing her reactions all the time. Whoopee.

Randy

Flyjunky

WKR
How about a guy gets a first down and just goes back to the huddle and not act a fool?

I am getting old I sound like my grandfather. Though his anger would come through even a computer screen!
My favorite is the cornerback who shakes his finger at the receiver after an incomplete pass where the cornerback didn’t do anything to prevent the catch.

CorbLand

WKR
My favorite is the cornerback who shakes his finger at the receiver after an incomplete pass where the cornerback didn’t do anything to prevent the catch.
My favorite was the Panthers vs Arizona (I think) game a couple years ago. It was Conference Championship if I remember correctly and the Panthers were killing Arizona. Arizona tackled the Panthers running back for a loss and the running back got up and celebrated.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's all about marketing. Just think of all the people that would have never cared to watch a football game, but now tune in just to see Taylor Swift. And Taylor Swift gets instant brand recognition now from the football crowd, that might not have even been able to pick her out of a lineup before all this. Win/win for the NFL and Swift. People are stupid.

OP
AK Troutbum
Oh I get the mass hysteria behind her, kind of.
Although I couldn't even tell you one of her songs.

Randy

I am by no means a Swifty, but I know one of her songs, and I think this was a great rendition of it. Take a few minutes and watch this video and I can almost guarantee you you’ll like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm a Niners fan, but wouldn't be upset if the Lions pull a W out. Those poor souls need a bone thrown their way. I'm sick of hearing about anything Chief's related. Although Jason Kelce being shirtless and bombed last night was pretty funny. It would have been even better if he belly bumped Taylor Swift!

I'm a Niners fan, but wouldn't be upset if the Lions pull a W out. Those poor souls need a bone thrown their way. I'm sick of hearing about anything Chief's related. Although Jason Kelce being shirtless and bombed last night was pretty funny. It would have been even better if he belly bumped Taylor Swift!
Thought it was Bert Kreischer at first!

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I agree. Every time they showed him I was cracking up a bit.

OP
AK Troutbum

Oh come on, really? F the Lions, I want to see Purdy show all the naysayers that he’s a Super Bowl winning quarterback!

Oh come on, really? F the Lions, I want to see Purdy show all the naysayers that he’s a Super Bowl winning quarterback!

I definitely hope Brock can get it done, but seeing the Lions go wouldn't be the end of the world. This is probably SF's best shot at it. I doubt that this current line up will all be there next year. McCaffery is fun to watch and he has a great big heart, but as hard as he runs, he's on borrowed time.

Just a quick reminder that the Chicago Bears were in the #3 draft spot in 2017. They traded everything they owned to move up one spot to #2 so they could draft MITCH TRUBISKY...

Christian McCaffery was drafted #8
Patrick Mahomes was drafted #10

That is all.