Football fans???

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Think the Packers proved the Niners can be beaten, just can't make mistakes. So, does Geoff play clean, or not?
I think it's the Ravens game to lose, but with KC I'd never count them out, just ask the Bills team from 2021.
Also remember, the Pack beat the Lions this year and the Chefs, and the Cowgirls. :)

Last edited:
Baltimore is too strong. They will be in.

9ers are beatable. Just not sure the Lions are the team to do it. But, if they stick with the run and pass off of it, they have a punchers chance. Is 9ers D line playing today? Haven't heard any of their names called in recent weeks...

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s almost miraculous that KC is only up by 10; I think Baltimore only had the ball 8-9 minutes the entire half- crazy.

Romo swings on Mahomes and Josh Allens sacks. His crap has gotten super old.

Ravens are killing themselves.
And the Chiefs are going to get every call. Has Kelce ever been called for holding?
Yeah and Fox was all over the 9ers last week. It’s crazy how I can be somewhat objective but a “professional” can’t.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow- there’s shooting your self in the foot and then there’s shooting your self in the head.

Vaultman

WKR
Romo swings on Mahomes and Josh Allens sacks. His crap has gotten super old.

Ravens are killing themselves.
And the Chiefs are going to get every call. Has Kelce ever been called for holding?
How come Romo calls every KC game? Big Kc fan but Romo drives me nuts.