Gaiters size 14 light/midweight for light use?

Any input on low/mid shoe/boot gaiters for size 14? Most of the big name lightweight or mid type XL gaiters only fit up to size 12 or 13. Even Kuiu and OR etc. Kuiu Scree gaiters would be perfect but they only fit up to size 13.

Use will be occassional light use in early spring time snow pack, mostly with trail runners or sometimes mid boots. Just to keep snow out of the tops of my shoes/boots. NOT for heavy duty mountain use. Prefer low cut or mid cut, do not need knee high gaiters.

I have an older set from REI and they are very bulky with excess material at the ankles yet so tight around the calf that I can only velcro them 2/3 closed.

I recentrly tried on Kathoola Instigaters size XL but could not even get them on my size 14 trail runners.

Last edited:
OP
D
Best option I see so far is Outdoor Research Helium gaiters, although they are taller than I'd like.

I just struggled with this. I have kuiu, sitka and kenetrek XL gaiters. No fit over my size 14 kenetrek pac boots. I finally found outdoor research has an XXL gaiter that just fits!