Gear Closet for Shop- What do you use…

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
I currently have a cloth wardrobe closet that I use to hang my Sitka hunting clothes, boots/socks, and sleeping bags. It’s something wife upcycled to me and it worked for the time being. The pvc frame is aging and one of the zippers no longer works.

I’d like it to be tall enough to hang length wise 3-4 bags, have 6’ of having rods, and 3-4 small shelves for incidentals

What is everyone else using? Store bought or homemade?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walk in closet that was my sons ( he is grown, gone, educated, married and employed ).I hang my bag on the back wall from a couple of hooks. Right side of closet for long stuff from a rod. Left side for shirts and jackets up high. Boots on the floor.

Unfortunately, I’ve been kicked to the shop…setting up My man cave. Looked at Lowe’s, and all the shop cabinet are not deep enough to accommodate a hanger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine are not in a wardrobe but I got some lower cabinets and an upper for free that I put up in the garage, I also got a wire shelf that was removed from a job and hung that up as well. I use the upper for most my clothes but still have some pants and coats hanging on the wire shelf. The lower cabinets have other hunting gear like tents, cooking gear, kifaru pack pockets and accessories etc. it has been working pretty good, I had to move out of the bedroom closet when we where getting it ready for baby number 2.

Attachments

• 5B256A5C-4312-48AE-B092-DBCF7886334D.jpeg
    5B256A5C-4312-48AE-B092-DBCF7886334D.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 104
Mine are not in a wardrobe but I got some lower cabinets and an upper for free that I put up in the garage, I also got a wire shelf that was removed from a job and hung that up as well. I use the upper for most my clothes but still have some pants and coats hanging on the wire shelf. The lower cabinets have other hunting gear like tents, cooking gear, kifaru pack pockets and accessories etc. it has been working pretty good, I had to move out of the bedroom closet when we where getting it ready for baby number 2.
Mine is in the garage like this, but definitely not that organized looking. I don't have a bench under mine, but have totes of all of my scent free clothes.

Ok… since someone is airing their “dirty laundry”. Here’s my “ready room/corner” in my shop.

The cloth wardrobe closet is what I was referring to, the zipper is broke. And I’d like to keep wardrobe/sleeping bags in an enclosed area to keep dirt/dust off.
80ff65490692781586c8fcbd72793484.jpg

a413ebeeae4712afca40205128a3da66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is in the garage like this, but definitely not that organized looking. I don't have a bench under mine, but have totes of all of my scent free clothes.
I did the top so I can work on the bow and rifles there too. I still need to run some power over there. I have a bench to the right where I’m taking the picture that is for working on wood and metal projects and wanted to separate that work from hunting work.

I have an area in the basement that has tall ceilings. So I built a closet that I can hang my packs and sleeping bags in. I mounted a heavy closet rod and bought some heavy welded rings and s hooks. The sleeping bags hang on custom made hangers. I have 8 packs and 4 sleeping bags hanging in a 60 closet.
a0189da93f78883fb311eccc0bd7a898.jpg
b82047fc501b96910465e6027482b365.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have an area in the basement that has tall ceilings. So I built a closet that I can hang my packs and sleeping bags in. I mounted a heavy closet rod and bought some heavy welded rings and s hooks. The sleeping bags hang on custom made hangers. I have 8 packs and 4 sleeping bags hanging in a 60 closet.
a0189da93f78883fb311eccc0bd7a898.jpg
b82047fc501b96910465e6027482b365.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That’s slick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back