Getting a new sleeping pad which one is best

GPool1842

WKR
Anyone tried the Exped SynMat HL winter or Exped Downmat HL winter pads? The SynMat is the same weight and R rating as the Thermarest. The Downmat only 1.9 oz heavier with a crazy 7+ R rating. I hate how noisy the Thermarest NeoAir is personally and quit using mine simply for that reason.

Downmat UL Winter here. Love the thing...

I have the nemo cosmo insulated pad and love it. I got the cosmo over the tensor because I wanted to sacrifice a small amount of weight for the more durable 75D material vs 20D....nothing like waking up mid night to find a deflated pad.

I don’t think you would go wrong with either, but I think the nemo line is a great product and very comfortable.

Alegault

Lil-Rokslider
The sea to summit comfort plus si is suuuuuper comfy. Foam+ self inflating. Top side is very soft on your skin.

It’s 2lbs though so you need to love the extra comfort to pay that weight penalty. On scouting trips with no rifle and less food on me, I bring it. Switched for a neoair xlite for Hunting loadout. Xlite is good, but a step down comfortwise from the s2s.