Glasses and peep sights

omegadef

FNG
Any other people out there that wear glasses have trouble coming to consistent anchor?

I never had this issue when I used an index finger release, its only been after I recently switched to a thumb button release and notice that I can't get my nose over to the nose button without having to look over my nose between the two lenses.

Is there a different spot that I need to anchor or something with the bow setup?

I had to anchor on the side of my nose (which I do anyway) with glasses. I also got a lanyard that I could tighten up to keep the glasses tight to my face.

I’ve since gone to contacts. Which Is great unless there is a lot of wind blowing.

Depends on the glasses. I have a pair that I have issues with (thumb button release as well). Tried one day with my back up pair and had no issues. They definitely need to be pushed up on your face, not off or sliding down your nose any.

OP
omegadef

omegadef

FNG
I switched to a chocolate addiction with a slightly longer throat than the other release I was using and it made a difference. I also moved anchor point to put the valley of my index/middle finger knuckles cradling the corner of my jaw bone.
biggest thing for me now is keeping my glasses from sliding down my nose, or noticing before I draw back.