GMU ** & ***

Honestly we’re worried about unit numbers but the main post lists both unit numbers in this page. So regardless of fixing comments, the main subject shows the unit numbers and with description you can narrow it down real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmat

WKR
Honestly we’re worried about unit numbers but the main post lists both unit numbers in this page. So regardless of fixing comments, the main subject shows the unit numbers and with description you can narrow it down real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The title and OP had already been fixed by moderators.

OP
C

Ckenny22

FNG
The irony being that a moderator had to edit your comment because you were too dense to read the rules or even the moderator comment 16 posts above yours. 🤦‍♂️
Man, I messed up in my initial post but never mentioned a unit again past that. It was someone else.

atmat

WKR
Man, I messed up in my initial post but never mentioned a unit again past that. It was someone else.
I know, which is why I didn’t quote your post; I was quoting the guy who made a post stating the unit number multiple times intentionally to troll. Yours was a legit oopsies and that’s totally okay.