Gold tip traditional blems

Thedeerfarmer

Hi, all! I've been researching different arrows and the gold tip traditional blemish arrows caught my eye awhile ago. I want to go to a arrow system with easier to find components. What diameter/base shaft are the blems? I can't seem to pin that down. Thanks for any help!
-DF

MadDawg

The blemished arrows are the exact same arrow as the normal ones. "blemished" is a mess-up in the coloring of the arrow, not the sizing or spine... etc.

It should say on the arrow itself. I have purchased blems but I accidentally bought the spine too heavy, but other than that there was nothing wrong with them!

Wrench

I have about 4 dozen blems. I won't buy non blems any longer.

sneaky

Hi, all! I've been researching different arrows and the gold tip traditional blemish arrows caught my eye awhile ago. I want to go to a arrow system with easier to find components. What diameter/base shaft are the blems? I can't seem to pin that down. Thanks for any help!
-DF
They are the standard Gold Tip .246 components. The Trad Classics are .204 but those aren't the blems that Big Jim sells.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TNKnoxville

They use the standard GT hunter and Hunter XT components. I have several dozen and they are great!!! Never found anything wrong, don't know why they are blems!!!!