Good Florida buck

Only one picture. Are you probably score better than most my dear. He’s also a little bit young. 4 1/2 or it takes a long time for them to get big where I am anyway I figured I’d share a trophy for these parts 17891738-7372-43FB-9B7A-95BC56A99EBC.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
P
Who knows. It’s 80 damn degrees. Just no archery. Plenty of time. Hunting but October through the end of February is kind of rough

Whhood

Lil-Rokslider
As a fellow Floridian if I’m sitting and he walks out he’s probably getting shot. I’m in north east Florida and just getting a shot on a buck is doing pretty good. I hunt all over the south east, mid west, and Texas and they don’t know how good they have it. If you can hunt in Florida, you can hunt anywhere.

OP
P
As a fellow Floridian if I’m sitting and he walks out he’s probably getting shot. I’m in north east Florida and just getting a shot on a buck is doing pretty good. I hunt all over the south east, mid west, and Texas and they don’t know how good they have it. If you can hunt in Florida, you can hunt anywhere.
Ain’t no doubt.

Everywhere I’ve traveled I’ve killed, and often the biggest of the group. Public and private. Texas, Kansas, Illinois, Kentucky. Alabama. Georgia.