Good luck in Colorado

hobbes

WKR
Good luck to all those out on the Colorado opener. Still got another week to go here in MT.

elkduds

WKR
Driving west up Hwy 24 last evening, saw 2 groups of cows/calves on private land right by the highway. One group in the nice valley west of Lake George and the other in the hay meadow just east of Hartsel. Weird to see them on winter range in Aug, maybe they got the memo RE opening day. Good luck, be careful w fire (fire danger HIGH) and on the crowded roads.

Good luck everyone. My son and I got to Colorado yesterday from NJ. Left Wednesday morning at 6 and got to where we are hunting at 6 last night. We weren’t here ten minutes and heard a bugle on the next ridge. Can’t wait for the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CX5Ranch

WKR
Headed out Thursday. Shoot em in the heart!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Took my boy out for his first elk experience today. Heard nothing, saw nothing. My boy is 8 and put on some serious miles trying to see dad hunt elk. It was awesome

Sdieffen

FNG
Good luck to everyone!! We were going to leave Florida at 2am on Saturday but are stuck awaiting arrival of hurricane. Can't leave until it passes and the summers garden harvest is safe from an extended power outage. Hoping to pull out Tuesday!

Jcros

FNG
That is awesome camelcluch. I love hearing about kids getting out in the woods with their parents. Need more of that! Good luck everyone!!!