Good to go

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I had a few meals from a company called “good to go”, one of them was New England corn chowder.

I figured I’d try one out to make sure I’d be able to eat it in the backcountry this season.

I’m glad I did….

Holy **** it was disgusting and it took nearly 30 minutes to re hydrate.

I’ll avoid that at all costs and stick to the peak refuel stuff.

mlgc20

WKR
I've found Good2go to be pretty hit or miss. Their Thai Curry is one of my favorite backcountry meals. But, their Bibibop was terrible. Their Pad Thai and Mushroom Risotto were pretty good. I keep a few of the Thai Curry's on hand and take one on about every trip. I agree that Peak Refuel is an overall much better/consistent option.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've found Good2go to be pretty hit or miss. Their Thai Curry is one of my favorite backcountry meals. But, their Bibibop was terrible. Their Pad Thai and Mushroom Risotto were pretty good. I keep a few of the Thai Curry's on hand and take one on about every trip. I agree that Peak Refuel is an overall much better/consistent option.
I have a few of the Thai curry ones and a few pad thai ones. I'm planning on testing them out over the next few days. I'm really REALLY glad I tried that corn chowder at home, it would truly SUCK to get back to camp after a long rainy day of moose hunting thinking you were going to get a good hot meal and end up with that corn chowder.....

I have 2 more corn chowder ones if anybody wants to trade lol.