Graduation

I Am Gunz

Lil-Rokslider
If this is mentioned or talked about somewhere else, I do apologize, but I am curious what one must do to graduate from an FNG to the next level. Just wondering what your "ranking" here is based on. Thanks for any insight!

OP
I Am Gunz

I Am Gunz

Lil-Rokslider
Haha I am not much of a meme guy, but apparently that might have to change! Well that is if I want to graduate. lol

from a staff member on a different thread:

I have official numbers:

FNG: 0

Lil' Rokslider 100

WKR 300

DADDY 10,000

Tmac

WKR
One must know the way of the BOAL or ROAL, but not go too far and enter the realm of the ROAL Reaper. It is a balance, only when one achieves that harmony of purpose can one fully embrace the ethos of the WKR.

Q child

WKR
It's weird, I don't think I was ever a Lil-Rokslider. I must have been, but I do not remember that. Whatever, the title isn't worth anything anyway. Nobody even bought me a beer at my graduation.

Geewhiz

WKR
As far as I know, the titles were assigned around the time of the BOAL story, who's author coined the term WKR.

OP
I Am Gunz

I Am Gunz

Lil-Rokslider
It's weird, I don't think I was ever a Lil-Rokslider. I must have been, but I do not remember that. Whatever, the title isn't worth anything anyway. Nobody even bought me a beer at my graduation.
It’s a little late but I’ll buy you a graduation beer! I guess I was looking at the title change as more of a way to put buyers and sellers at ease. Too many FNG’s are the scammers. Once you graduate to a Lil or WKR I think it puts people’s minds at ease a smidge.

Q child

WKR
It’s a little late but I’ll buy you a graduation beer! I guess I was looking at the title change as more of a way to put buyers and sellers at ease. Too many FNG’s are the scammers. Once you graduate to a Lil or WKR I think it puts people’s minds at ease a smidge.
Ha! Thanks man. Yeah, fair enough. Your 97 posts in over two years is more respectable than someone with hundreds of posts in a couple months anyway. I'd rather deal with the guy who has been around for a while than the guy who has a lot to say.