Grim Reaper 1 3/8” Razortip Fans? Experience?

fatlander

WKR
Is it true that the 125 reapers have a steel collar vs the aluminum one on the 100s?

Not sure. I know the 1.5” 125 fatal steels were definitely my favorite reapers to date. I never had any issues with the 100 grain collars personally, but I did have some of the 100 grain aluminum ferrules not spin true after a hard impact. The whitetail specials seemed to be the worst, which makes sense. They’re 2” 3 blade 100 grain mechs. I didn’t have a minutes issue with the fatal steels this fall. Put quite a few of them through the T of whitetail scapulas.

I’m going to give the 1.25s a go next year as well. On specs, they’re basically a mechanical exodus. Will probably have a couple in my quiver for elk with some Qad exodus as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure. I know the 1.5” 125 fatal steels were definitely my favorite reapers to date. I never had any issues with the 100 grain collars personally, but I did have some of the 100 grain aluminum ferrules not spin true after a hard impact. The whitetail specials seemed to be the worst, which makes sense. They’re 2” 3 blade 100 grain mechs. I didn’t have a minutes issue with the fatal steels this fall. Put quite a few of them through the T of whitetail scapulas.

I’m going to give the 1.25s a go next year as well. On specs, they’re basically a mechanical exodus. Will probably have a couple in my quiver for elk with some Qad exodus as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my only hold up with the fatal steel. I'm always looking for a bigger cut if I'm shooting a mechanical since I can shoot a 1 1/4 fixed blade like the exodus and they fly good out of my setup. I have 3 fatal steel so I better kill something with them to test em out.