Grizzleystik shipping charge's

I placed a order for some 200gr field points ( $11.00) they ask for ($8.00) to ship... That 72% up charge for shipping.. I made a comment in their comment section about the shipping charge's and they sent me an E mail stating that they are canceling my order.. Nice customer service.. Do buy from these guys unless your ready for high dollar shipping charges...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I ship a lot of shit so I rarely bitch about shipping prices. But back when I shot a lot of trad I remember ordering some arrows from them. I don't remember the exact price but I do remember it was ridicules and didn't place the order.

OP
C
I ship a lot of shit so I rarely bitch about shipping prices. But back when I shot a lot of trad I remember ordering some arrows from them. I don't remember the exact price but I do remember it was ridicules and didn't place the order.
Your right on that .. I purchased some test arrows (2) which cost $50 then they charge $17.00 to ship.. I done with these guys..

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ethics archery makes 200gr field points. Check with those guys, or call Jon at TradTech (Lancaster). They won't rip you off either.

Worst shipping experience I had was from 3Rivers. Ordered some stuff for my shop, next day air, knew it would be pricey. $125 order cost $149 to ship. Ordered on Thu and received on Monday. I'll never give them another nickel. Placed a similar order with Lancaster not long after and they charged $40 and it was there before 11am the next day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, and to add insult to injury they cancelled your order. F-them.
I stopped ordering from 3rivers as well for the same reason.
Too many other options out there to get gouged on the shipping.

MTSabo

WKR
I don't have any experience with those guys but if I don't like the shipping cost I just don't place the order to begin with... Looks to me like the OP just joined today to bash them haha