Ground up heart added to burger..?

Seeknelk

WKR
I'd say wild game heart has more health benefits than factory farmed game. But I'd be guessing so I won't. Heart sandwiches. End of story...it is the perfect sandwich "steak" tender, but dense, but has no pull...awesome stuff.

Firestone

WKR
Never heart. But my sister-in-law asked me to grind up an elk liver one time (don't remember the reason) and oh my God what a freaking mess. It came out of the grinder as a dark nasty sludge.

Capn

FNG
Heart is great and should grind well. Waterfowl hearts are a special treat! Grill or fry them whole, but slice open so they don't pop when liquid inside hits grease.

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Heart may be my favorite cut! Like others I slice it thin and cook it hot and fast in cast iron salt pepper and no breading!

gbflyer

WKR
Never heart. But my sister-in-law asked me to grind up an elk liver one time (don't remember the reason) and oh my God what a freaking mess. It came out of the grinder as a dark nasty sludge.

I actually prefer the liver over the heart from our Sitka black tail deer. And I’m not big into eating innards.