Groups from yesterday and scope travel issue

Here are some groups from my range time yesterday. The 123 grain SST(TAC/AR COMP) and the Sierra 130 gr TGK. (TAC) .TAC and AR Comp have been consistent performers. I shot at 522 yards and I noticed that I am out of scope travel for anything requiring more than 9.5 MOA. I have the Burris PEPR 410341 scope base. The groups were awesome but I need to resolve the scope travel issue. With my present zero at 95 yards, I am out of scope travel past 9.5 MOA. I have the Burris PEPR mount It is installed rings forward. Should I shim up the rear of the base? How much?130 gr Sierra TGK 27.0 gr TAC 522 yards 12.5 MOA up.jpg123 gr SST 28.0 gr TAC 522 yards jpg.jpg123 gr SST 28.0 gr AR Comp 522 yards.jpg

Do you have the 20moa model or the standard. Do the rings have the plastic inserts or are they regular rings. Doubt you can shim properly if you’re mounting on a rail on an AR.

EDITED…..I can’t read lol

OP
razorsharptokill
A havalon blade is exactly .020. I put a section under the rear of the base. We'll see if it works. Oddly when I took the base off of the rifle, I discovered that the screws had worked loose and were barely finger tight and the groups were really great. Weird.

Harvey_NW

WKR
If it works for getting more adjustment a little kiwi shoe polish, some modeling clay, and JB Weld or Devcon can easily make it permanent and give full surface contact again.

OP
razorsharptokill
The blades I have are exactly .020" thick and stainless. Should hold up well. In hindsight, a 20 MOA base would have been better. Its possible the left right centering was off when I mounted it the last time. That would reduce the amount of travel up and down also.