Gun safes & tile floors

OP
Button

Button

WKR
Thanks for all the suggestions.
My tile is on concrete.
The delivery company is moving into its final resting place. I’d rather fork out some extra money vs taking on moving it myself in a new house with a herniated disc.
I don’t see myself ever moving.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Thanks for all the suggestions.
My tile is on concrete.
The delivery company is moving into its final resting place. I’d rather fork out some extra money vs taking on moving it myself in a new house with a herniated disc.
I don’t see myself ever moving.
Great, they should have everything they need to insure tile is not damage in any way. Being it's on concrete, you will not have any issues after it is in place. If this is your first safe, alway keep moisture absorbing material in safe to prevent rust.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
Great, they should have everything they need to insure tile is not damage in any way. Being it's on concrete, you will not have any issues after it is in place. If this is your first safe, alway keep moisture absorbing material in safe to prevent rust.
This is my 2nd one. Keeping moisture at bay is a must on the coast.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
They got it moved in without any problems.
I had an olive green army surplus foam sleeping pad that’s about 3/8” thick I put under the safe. It was the perfect width. It probably would have been fine without it but I had it laying around without using it for years.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
They got it moved in without any problems.
I had an olive green army surplus foam sleeping pad that’s about 3/8” thick I put under the safe. It was the perfect width. It probably would have been fine without it but I had it laying around without using it for years.
Photos or it didn't happen:)