Hamskea dropaway tensioner o-ring

TRD1911

WKR
Anyone know the inner diameter of the hamskea easy glide oring that holds the drop away cord tensioner in place? They're like $1 apiece which I find a bit ridiculous.

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
Order an o-ring variety pack off of Amazon for like 10 bucks. You’ll have whatever size and a bunch extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serve it in place, those o-rings don't last long.

You can slide it around to find the spot, then serve it where the o-ring would be. Just a few constrictor knots will hold it.

WMag338

WKR
Might also look into the plastic cord clamp Hamskea sells to lock the tensioner in place. I've had both. Never an issue with either.

4ester

WKR
Another proponent of serving. I used the oring tensioner for awhile and always noticed my trinity blade creeping up at rest. I guess technically I’m using both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

WKR
I found the o ring to be a failure point. I assume hamskea did as well which is why it is not used on the new epsilon. The plastic clamp works better and less chance of failure. but like mentioned above serving it as well helps.

I would also be interested to know the size. I haven’t had any failures on mine and I really like the easy glide system. Super easy to take down as my case needs the cord out of the way to shut so I’m sticking with it. I have shot my bow without it on accident and it works but you have to keep an eye on the rest so if it failed in the field would not end a hunt.

devinhal

FNG
The O-Rings we use are as follows
OD: 9/32"
ID: 5/32"

I also started weaving the cord a little differently through my easy glide and it grips great even without an o-ring. Alternate Easy Glide Cord Path..jpg