hanging up the badge and gun after 36 years

RS3579

WKR
Congratulations! Good luck in retirement! Would like to hear more stories of how you busted the poachers and other law breaking rebels.

Congrats, sounds like one hell of a career! Enjoy retirement and the grandkids!

I too agree it would be awesome to hear some of your wild stories.

Marble

WKR
@mtwarden

Congrats my friend. I'm 22 years in, 45 years old and counting down the days.

Making it in LE into your 50s and staying in good physical shape is a testament to your hard work, good choices and taking care of your body. Good for you. I hope you live so long that it costs them more than what you paid in!!

I friend of mine is an FBI agent, his dad is retired FBI. He retired at 55 and lived until 95...he started at 25.

When I retire, i plan on shooting archery, backpacking, fly fishing, going to sand hit beaches and hunting from August through November.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
On another note, you should write a book. I know I would find the stories of your career experiences interesting. Thirty-six years oughta provide a good number of fascinating (and funny) stories.

4rcgoat

WKR
I love speaking with the warden's here in Wyoming whenever I get a chance, greatest bunch of guys in the outdoors. You guys give a voice for the wildlife that can not speak up for themselves, i salute you sir for your commitment to making a better world for us all to enjoy. Thankyou.

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks so much for all the kind words- it truly is very much appreciated!

Well done. I was taught “ there is nothing more honorable you will do with your life than THE JOB done well”
From what I’ve read you have achieved that goal.
Welcome to the club, hang on you’re in for a great ride. I hung up my shield ten years ago and have never been so busy.