Harbor Freight-Apache Rifle Case Sale

I have the case and after I plucked out the spot for my rifle i sprayed on Plasti-Dip aerosol spray. It seems to help very well and made more durable
Can you elaborate on this as I'm not familiar with plastic dip. It allows the foam padding to still cushion but the plastic dip gets the foam to stick it together so it won't fall apart? I just hear plastic dip and it sounds like something that would be harder than the foam and I wouldn't want a scope banging around against it but it sounds like my intuition is incorrect

EDIT NVM found something on YouTube explaining the plastidiping pluck foam. I got it

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on this as I'm not familiar with plastic dip. It allows the foam padding to still cushion but the plastic dip gets the foam to stick it together so it won't fall apart? I just hear plastic dip and it sounds like something that would be harder than the foam and I wouldn't want a scope banging around against it but it sounds like my intuition is incorrect

EDIT NVM found something on YouTube explaining the plastidiping pluck foam. I got it
Very good. For others this Plasti-Dip is an aerosol spray that binds the foam together. It makes it a bit harder but not enough to hurt the scope or any other contents in the case. Here is a video.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
They should have the flyers at the counter to hand out to customers. If not, look for the "Den of Tools" YouTube channel. He posted and walked through the flyer.

hunt1up

WKR
I took a screenshot of the $119 coupon in this thread to my local store and it worked fine. They weren't listed on sale locally but they honored it no problem. It's a great case. I should have bought two and still might.

Billinsd

WKR
When would you use it, on a plane? I couldn’t imagine lugging my guns around in it on a hunting trip?

TFrank

WKR
Ordered one online and never got confirmation. Emailed them about no confirmation and got nothing..??..??