Harvester EVO for $394.15!

I have one from when it was still called the Harvester 30, and I have gotten much enjoyment from it. I have more than a dozen cans, and that one has been a favorite since I got it.

What’s crazy is our harvester 300/30 is often rated low on the totem pole when it comes to silencing abilities compared to other cans. I ordered a sythe to and ended up cancelling and decided to keep using the harvester for a few more years since the can industry is advancing so quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
What’s crazy is our harvester 300/30 is often rated low on the totem pole when it comes to silencing abilities compared to other cans. I ordered a sythe to and ended up cancelling and decided to keep using the harvester for a few more years since the can industry is advancing so quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have shot a lot of 300WM through mine and been pleased with it. People make too much of the differences between cans. I also have a Gemtech Tracker. It is simple and lacks interchangeable mounts, but it works well on my 300Wby. I needed a third direct-thread .30 cal. can, because two of my kids are now hunting with me, so I have a Scythe Ti in jail. I like that is rated for some hotter cartridges. I have a Gunwerks Magnus on order in 28 Nosler.

BTW, according to the SiCo website, the Harvester 300 Evo is discontinued, so that explains the sale price.

SiCo Link

Brianc74

WKR
As of today. I haven’t seen mine. I ordered on 1-7-23 and confirmed they got my FFL info on 1-9-23. Lady said I will see mine in about 2-3 weeks, that she was sending the Form 3 transfer paperwork that day.

Brian

Juan_ID

WKR
I keep checking this thread expecting them to be sold out but that’s not been the case. Making it very hard to not buy one, it’s 1/2 the price of my Hyperion k and I’d have to guess it’s more than 1/2 as good…

gman82001

WKR
Man that’s a good price
Have one evo and would love a 2nd that could pretty well live on my 223 Rs special so I’m not swapping around a ton

Last edited:

tysonmax

FNG
Hope the welds on your EVO are better than mine. I've had the can for about 6 months now. Primarily use it on my Browning 6.8 Western. Doing some load development a few weeks ago... I fired, and thought to myself…hmm, that was a little louder than all the other shots. And then I see the front half of my suppressor hurtling 30 yards down range…

Attachments

• IMG_6843.jpg
    IMG_6843.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 112

crich

WKR
Hope the welds on your EVO are better than mine. I've had the can for about 6 months now. Primarily use it on my Browning 6.8 Western. Doing some load development a few weeks ago... I fired, and thought to myself…hmm, that was a little louder than all the other shots. And then I see the front half of my suppressor hurtling 30 yards down range…
Holy Moly

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
There is a recall on a certain serial # range of the Harvester Evo, I think due to welds. I’m waiting on one myself since October and had the dealer who is holding my suppressor check to make sure it wasn’t in the recall group.

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider

tysonmax

FNG
There is a recall on a certain serial # range of the Harvester Evo, I think due to welds. I’m waiting on one myself since October and had the dealer who is holding my suppressor check to make sure it wasn’t in the recall group.
Correct, I saw that when they released it a few months ago. Mine was manufactured before that serial number range in the recall. Although, it seems like it's the exact issue they're recalling. They had me send it in so they could look it over. Even if they fix it, I don't completely trust it.