Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

I owed in 2018, so no direct deposit info on file for me. Owed in 2019 and filed/paid on Apr 15th, it took about a week before I could enter my direct deposit info. When asked to enter 2019 AGI the website told me that it was incorrect, IRS must not have entered that data yet. So, I entered my 2018 AGI and then I was able to enter my direct deposit info. From what I can find out the IRS updates the payment date each Saturday with direct deposit information that was entered before noon on the previous Tuesday. So, since my direct deposit info was entered after Tuesday of last week I have to wait until this Saturday to find out when I will get my check. Hope this makes sense.

hansonc87

FNG
Mine came the first day via direct deposit but i am also on the lower end of income being a teacher.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I got a step further and saw that the IRS didn't have my bank info. So I clicked the link to enter it, and it took me back to the page to check on the status, which I re-entered and now I am locked out for another 24 hours. The IRS webpage is a perfect example of Government run stuff. What a bunch of F'n BS.

Rob5589

WKR
3 days ago. Like others have said, if you didn't receive a refund in 18/19 via direct deposit, you need to jump on there and supply your info.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Our family doesn’t get one because we exceed the income threshold. It’s interesting that they made it a national base number when the average household income where I live exceeds the maximums set by the feds on this one.

My wife’s horse business has taken a pretty healthy hit with the shelter in place mandate we’ve been on since March. Our county extended it through May so we won’t be fully back up and running until June. March-August is the busiest time of year for her business so this has been tough on us.

The thing people don’t realize is that businesses like our are constantly investing available capital back into the business. We just spent $40,000 last fall getting our arena footing back up into top shape for training and hosting races. Now, during the busiest time of the year, we are going to miss out on 3 months of revenue. Hits pretty hard.

Our situation is not uncommon, and luckily we have set ourselves up to be okay for things like this. It’s just hard to tell workers we don’t need them right now when they need the money to pay their bills. We paid them through March burn they won’t get any checks again until June. It trickles down and affects a lot of people and as a provider for more than just my family it’s been tough for me.

barkdevi

FNG
Not that I care much about this $$$ but I have a buddy who is flat out convinced that they are never going to happen, but I can’t really comment since I don’t know a single person who has gotten one, just a few random comments on yahoo about people talking about getting one.
I got mine a couple weeks ago! Pretty nice timing because I was buying new hunting gear!

MajorAR

Lil-Rokslider
Checked the IRS page...scheduled for payment tomorrow. :) Luckily we hadn't filed our 2019 taxes.

dtrkyman

WKR
Not, but the wife and I don't qualify, don't worry they will get it back and then some!

Mine showed up on April 15th. The scary part is that it showed up in another bank account that wasn’t tied to my taxes. A buddy of mine said that happened to him also.

Horseman

Lil-Rokslider
My daughter got a direct deposit April 15th.
We had to supply direct deposit info (we usually have to PAY), ours came April 30th