Have you ever seen a wolverine in the Lower 48?

Have you ever seen a wolverine in the lower 48 states?

• Yes

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 66.7%

• Total voters
I have seen about every animal that lives in the West in the lower 48. Apparently, when I was 2 years old my dad was carrying me in his arms in Southwest Wyoming when we crossed paths with a wolverine. I don't remember it obviously, but my dad said that I saw it. I've also never seen a lynx.

Just curious who has seen a wolverine in the lower 48. Go ahead and post where you have seen them as well, it would be interesting.

I can’t say I’ve actually seen one. In the NE corner of Washington I had a night time trail camera pic that I’m 98% certain was one. Of course I lost the pic on a laptop many moons ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoff1ck

WKR
Here in Michigan, but only tracks. Was in high school at the time and my chemistry teacher and baseball coach chronicled the whole thing for the few years while she lived here. Was a really cool story to follow.

Mt Al

WKR
Didn't vote because I can't confirm, however:

About 30 years ago driving late at night, brights blazing, going East on Interstate 90 outside of Livingston, saw what I thought was a bear cub eating on a road kill. I slowed down and started to pull over for a better look, thought for sure it was a wolverine when it's head came up from eating and as it ran away.

Definitely saw tracks of an adult and juvenile near Gallatin Peak in the Spanish Peaks a jillion years ago.