Hells canyon armory

RogerNH

FNG
Mike has had my barreled Tikka action since summer and I paid in full (March '21) for a AG Composites stock, CF barrel, HCA Tikka bottom metal, action bedding, and Cerakote. I have emailed Mike several times and all emails went unanswered. I even contacted him on Instagram when he posts and those go unanswered as well. My only option is to call. My greatest fear is finally getting the rifle and something won't be right and I'll have to wait another year to get it fixed.

RogerNH

FNG
Mike emailed me back. This is what he said:

“Got your barreled action almost done and ready for stock bedding after that and then cerakote. Should be done by months end.”

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Ucsdryder

WKR
by count on this thread alone it sounds like he’s getting a lot of emails asking for updates. No excuse, but it wouldn’t surprise me, at some point, he decided to stop replying and get to work.

What did you order/what parts are on backorder?
I ordered a barrel from him and sent him everything else to put together.

I am not talking bad about him at all, just to be clear. The timeline was ridiculous but I will save judgement on his work for when I get the rifle, which will be here this week. I also thought Mike was actually decent to work with when the communication was happening. I did have a spell there where I didnt hear from him for a few months but the last few months he has been responsive.

OP
Eltigreblanco
I recieved my rifle yesterday. Everything looks very well put together. It's going to take me a bit to get a scope on it and take it out, but I will report back when I do

Flyjunky

WKR
I emailed Mike on Thursday morning and he answered me that afternoon.....he's slammed right now!

I'll add my name to the AG Alpine Hunter as well, great stocks.

Has anyone had them add an arca plate for your stock? If so, do you like it?